Sunday, July 7, 2013
I recently went to the mall and found the extremely raved about Nivea lip butters, and I was so exited to try them! The ones I got where vanilla and macadamia, caramel crunch, and the I scented one (I looked everywhere and couldn't find the raspberry one), here's my review on them: Packaging: the packaging is so pretty!!!! It's in a cute little tin with heaps of product in it, I love how these lip balms look on my vanity or on my bedside table, not only is the tin pretty but they all have a really simple but pretty picture on them showing what the flavor is, for example the vanilla and macadamia one has macadamia and vanilla beans on it, so cute! Product: AMAZING! They all smell really good and they are so soft, I normally have really chapped lips but after using these for only two days my lips aren't chapped at all (and it's the middle of winter) and I really like how there is a non-scented one for people who don't like to "taste" their lip balm. Price: at only $3.99 these products are amazing!!! If u like lip balm or you want to have a new one or add one to your collection go out and get this! It's amazing!!!! :) - xox Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment